Ian Quigley, MBA from Qube Consulting will discuss CPP.
Ian is the founder of Cube Consulting and will be speaking about CPP strategies for business owners and other individuals. Qube is an independent advisory firm that caters to the investment and tax strategy needs of business owner/managers and executives in Western Canada. They specialize in the following areas:
- Retirement Planning and Forecasting.
- Portfolio Performance Evaluation and Investment Management.
- HR consulting - "Total Compensation"
- Employee Benefit Plans, included self-managed health spending account programs.
- Defined Benefit Pension Consulting and Pension Strategy.
- Corporate Tax Strategies, including EPSP and ESOP plans.
- Corporate Valuation and Funding Analysis of Shareholder's Agreements.
Ian has assisted small business owners and executives with pension, investment and tax planning ideas since 2000. Ian holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), as well as a degree, with honors, in research and analysis (Science). Both degrees granted by the University of Alberta. Prior to this he attended NAIT completing an honors diploma in Finance.